Monday 12 January 2015

#ColorOfTheDay Loreal Nail Color Review

Monday 12 January 2015

My favorite drugstore nail polishes are from Loreal. They have the best formula out there with some amazing colors. The color I have on is called 'Greyt Expectations'. In the picture it looks a little brown but in reality its a beautiful mauve color with purple undertones. I love this color because it is perfect for everyday. The color isn't bright but it is also not too dark, The polish is very opaque and doesn't need more then one one to two coats. What I especially love about this formula is how fast it dries. I have to wait no more then ten minutes for it to completely dry. I also like how the polish doesn't have a strong smell. Many drugstore polishes tend to have a very strong chemically smell which I hate. Over all I highly recommend Loreal nail polishes. 

Please remember to comment and share :)
Thank you for reading.  


4 comments:

  1. Hey! love your blog, was wondering if you could check mine out and maybe f4f, just let me know over on my blog heleenakhela.blogspot.co.uk thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Haleena! I will definitely check out your blog. xo

      Delete
  2. Is that a matte colour? it's really nice!

    Meme xx

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/ (Hope to see you around on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meme. The polish has a very nice glossy and shiny finish, so definitely not matte!
      I will check out your blog now!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!

A Little Dose Of Love © 2014